Peggy Amdur – Founder
I started College Choices upon discovering the stress and disorganization often associated with the collegiate application process. Having previously owned many successful businesses and fast approaching ten years in the industry, I have honed a resume that includes, but is not limited to, a college counseling certificate from UCLA and a graduation certificate from the Summer Institute of College Admissions at Harvard College. My experience in customer service and my ability to personalize a student’s collegiate agenda is what makes College Choices successful. I have made a career out of helping students realize their full potential and removing the stress from the application process. College Choices is all about discovering a student’s “perfect university” and passionately guiding them toward a future in which they can achieve excellence.
My students apply to and attend many universities across the country. The most gratifying part of my job is receiving the “I got in!” phone call.
How we are different?
- Free consultation
- Hourly rate
- Flexible hours
- Will meet at your home
- Scholarship searching
- Financial Aid assistance
- Works with Public, Private and Special Needs students
- One-on-one meeting with essay expert
- Services available starting your freshman year in order to better craft resume
- Visit 15 – 30 college campuses per year
- Belong to various organizations in the industry, willing to travel and will go the extra mile (literally) for students to get the newest information
- Work with Graduate Students/ Law School
- Advocate for students’ success
- Graduate from UCLA – Certificate in College Counseling
- Graduate of the Summer Institute of College Admissions at Harvard College
New Addition for 2016
Now Offering Rush Packets and Advisement once accepted. (additional pricing)